Recently, a report on the Higher Education Market prepared and shared by Analytical Research Cognizance. This report focused on the key profiles, key manufacturers, forecast trends and strategies for 7 years from 2018-2025.
This report offers insights into the size of the higher education market, status and forecast for the industry offer insights into the competitive landscape and opportunities for growth within the industry. The research report further segments the Global Higher Education market on the basis of companies, type, region and end-use industry.
The higher education sector is generally referred as the form of learning which is imparted through content and social interactions using a wide array of hardware and software such as personal computers, learning systems, interactive whiteboards etc. These technologies have their focus to improve the holistic learning experience for the students or the end user which requires continuous and situated learning support.
The higher education market is expected to experience substantial growth between 2017 to 2023 due to factors such as increased participation and enrolment of students from developing countries, constant advancements and fast-paced integration of newer technologies, and the emergence of newer institutions of higher education.
Also, with the increase in the internalisation and globalisation, the global higher education industry is poised to have a positive outlook at least till 2023. Internationalisation refers to the intercultural integration and adding international dimensions into the primary purpose, functions and delivery of education programs and activities, which contribute learning on a global scale. These programs provide content suitable for international students and involve delivering these educational courses through a medium which offers mobility. The recent growth, change and advancement in the modes and methods of delivering educational content is a primary contributor to the growth of the higher education markets. Besides existing technologies, which include a wide array of collaborative and hybrid learning platforms, modes of instructions powered by multimedia, a wide array of newer forms of content development and delivery systems which involve the integration of newer technologies are emerging. For instance, flipped classrooms, gamification of education, and adaptive learning are a few of such content delivery methods which have the capability to transform the traditional modes and methods of teaching.
The Objectives of the reports are as follows:
- Studying and forecasting the Higher Education market size at a global level.
- Analysing key global players, conducting their SWOT Analysis and assessing the market share of the global players in the Higher Education sector.
- Defining, describing and forecasting the market by different segments such as the type of Higher Education institution, geography and end-use
- Analysing and comparing the market status and forecast between the major regions such as the United States, China, Europe, India, Southeast Asia and Rest of the World.
- Analysing the important market regions with potential, advantage, opportunities, risks, challenges and restraints.
- Identifying the different significant factors and trends which drive or inhibit market
- Analysing opportunities within the Higher Education markets for different stakeholders and identify segments with high growth potential.
- Strategic analysis of every sub-market pertaining the individual growth trends and its contribution to the higher education market.
- Analysing the competitive developments within the Higher Education sector including expansions, new product launches, agreements and collaborations, mergers and acquisitions etc.
- Strategic profiling of key players within the industry and comprehensive analysis of their growth strategies.
This report has placed its focus on key global players which include Apple, Adobe Systems, D2L, Blackboard, SMART Technologies and covers geographic regions of Europe, the United States, China, Japan, India, South East Asia and Rest of the World.
The report further bifurcates market segments by type and application, wherein the product within ‘type’ can be split into consultation, implementation and training and support. Further, the product within ‘application’ can be split into Universities, educational institutions, training organisations and others.