Admissions for the academic year 2020-21 is beginning and the amount of information available to the process can be a little overwhelming. However, it is important to collect all the necessary information before making the final decision. The academic year 2020-21 at Invertis University is fast approaching. and we bring you all the factors to consider to make your admission process easy.
Let us look at a few pointers that help simplify the admission process at Invertis University. Invertis University in Bareilly is among the top Universities in the country. Undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctorate programs in a variety of disciplines are offered at Invertis.
The seats for the undergraduate program are merit-based and are offered based on the performance in entrance exams, followed by application forms filled online on the university website and the reservations are based on the regulations of the Government of India. Once selected, students are required to appear in person for a counselling session along with the required documents for verification.
Upon the completion of verification of the documents, and payment of required fees the admission process gets completed.
- Invertis is a private university and its last date to apply depends on individual programs.
- Invertis accepts applications both online and offline.
- IUEEE is the entrance exam.
- The scholarship is available on selected cases.
Invertis Undergraduate Admissions 2020:
Below is the list of undergraduate programs offered at Invertis, undergraduate programs require aspirants to have scored at least 50% at 10+2 level.
- B.Tech in specializations like Biotechnology, civil engineering, computer science engineering, electrical engineering, electrical and electronic engineering, and mechanical engineering. The selection process for these programs require academic merit and passing the entranced exams.
- Bachelor in Architecture also requires academic merit and a passing score in NATA.
- Bachelors in science are offered in specializations like agriculture, physics, chemistry, mathematics, zoology, botany, and biotechnology.
- Bachelor of Business Administration requires academic merit, good score in entrance exam followed by group discussion and personal interview.
- Bachelor of Computer Applications, B.Pharm, B.com, Bachelor of journalism, and B.A + B.Ed (Education) are a few other programs that require academic merit and a good score in the entrance exam.
Invertis Postgraduate Programs Admission – 2020:
- Masters of Technology (M.Tech) is offered in computer science and engineering, mechanical engineering, and Electronics & communication engineering requires a minimum of 60% in the undergraduate programs from a recognized university in a relevant discipline and a qualifying score in the GATE exams.
- Masters in computer applications, Masters in Commerce, and masters in journalism(Journalism and mass communication) requires a minimum of 50% score from a recognized university from a relevant discipline.
- Masters in business administration requires a minimum of 50% score from a recognized university with a valid CMAT/GMAT/ CAT/MAT scores.
- Masters in Science with specializations in Mathematics, Biotechnology, food technology, physics, and chemistry also require a minimum of 50% with a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- The final decision, however, is made by the university.
Invertis PhD Admissions 2020 –
- A master’s degree in a relevant field from a recognized university in the country is the basic requirement for the admissions.
- A research aptitude test (multiple choice paper for the one-hour duration with general reasoning and subject-specific questions)
- UGC (NET/JRF) exam qualifiers are exempted from entrance exams.
- Personal Interview
- Selected candidates are informed about further details via email within 14 days.
- PhD at Invertis is offered in specializations like chemistry, pharmacy, biotechnology, computer science engineering, journalism & mass communication, electronics and computer engineering, management, mechanical engineering, law, mathematics, and physics.
To sum it up, go to the online website and click on the admission tab and go to apply online, fill in the details, pay Rs. 750/- through debit/credit card/ net banking (also payable through a demand draft made in favour of Invertis University) and complete the process.